Lazy Man's Peach Cobbler - Viewer's Recipe
1-2-3 Peach Cobbler
What could be better than peach cobbler straight from the oven? Try this healthier version of the classic favorite.
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup(s) peach nectar or apricot nectar
1/4 cup(s) pineapple juice, unsweetened
or peach juice (if desired, use juice reserved from canned peaches)
32 ounce(s) peaches, canned in juice
drained, sliced (or 1 3/4 lb. fresh peaches)
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 cup(s) pancake mix
- 2/3 cup(s) flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) milk, fat-free evaporated
- 1 tablespoon sugar, brown
1. Combine cinnamon, vanilla, cornstarch, peach nectar, and pineapple or peach juice in saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly until mixture thickens and bubbles.
2. Add sliced peaches to mixture.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for five to 10 minutes.
4. In another saucepan, melt margarine and set aside.
5. Lightly spray 8-square-inch glass dish with cooking spray. Pour hot peach mixture into dish.
6. In another bowl, combine pancake mix, flour, sugar, and melted margarine. Stir in milk. Quickly spoon this over peach mixture.
7. Combine nutmeg and brown sugar. Sprinkle on top of batter.
8. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool and cut into eight pieces.
Video: How to make Peach Cobbler - Easy Cooking!
Green Beans with Orange and Coriander
6 Habits That Can Save Your Life
6 Common Complaints About Epidurals
How to get a workplace spouse
Sauce Recipes to Spice Up Any Meal
How to Use a Humidifier
A Guide To Younger-Looking Hair
How to Prepare a Short Preparation Debate
How to Build a Crank and Slider Mechanism
Apple and Potato Gratin
12 Most Nutritious Foods
How To Choose And Apply Foundation
The 7 Best Yoga Shorts for Men to Buy in 2019