Gardenia Essential Oil Benefits, Uses & Side Effects
7 Benefits Of The Versatile Vetiver Oil
3. Healthy Hair Mask
What You Need
- Vetiver essential oil
- Lavender oil
- Rosemary oil
- Rosemary oil
- 1 oz. carrier oil (coconut, almond, olive, castor, argan, jojoba, or grapeseed oil)
Let’s Make It!
- Heat up 1 oz. of carrier oil of your choice in the microwave for a few seconds.
- To it, add two drops each of vetiver, orange, lavender and rosemary oils.
- Blend these oils well and massage it into your hair from the ends to the roots (scalp) gradually.
- Wrap your hair in a plastic wrap and then in a towel.
- Wait for one hour or overnight before washing off with a shampoo and conditioner.
- Say goodbye to itching, irritation, inflammation, and dandruff!
Video: Copaiba Oil: Behind the Scenes Sourcing of Copaiba Essential Oil
9 Products That Soothe Dry Skin
5 Best Vegan Protein Bars To Buy in 2019 (Tried Tested)
How to Become an Accredited BBB Business
Amateur Waterskier Reveals Why He Received A Royal Welcome In Monaco
How to Play with Your Dog
How to Build a Home Studio for Computer Based Music Recording
How to Make Tables Using Microsoft Excel
6 Easy Lettuce Wraps
38 Stylish Columbus Day Sales To ShopNow
Prince Harry reportedly had an emotional call with his ex
13 Amazing Gifts Your Parents Actually Will Want
Is the GOLO Diet Effective for Weight Loss
Thou shalt embrace balding gracefully
Blast Belly Fat
Collette Dinnigan Launches Amazing Penthouses At Bannisters By The Sea
Date: 12.12.2018, 19:24 / Views: 34352