Buffet Vs. Buffet
Green Velvet Silver Dollar Pancakes
Mar 6, 2014
Add some St. Patrick's Day spirit to your breakfast with these lively, green pancakes. Topped with sweet cream cheese glaze and good luck charms, they're a perfect way to start the day!
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Yields: 1 dozen
plain or buttermilk pancake mix
3 tbsp. butter
1 tbsp. granulated sugar
green food coloring
4 tbsp. cream cheese
3 tbsp. confectioners' sugar
Lucky Charms (cereal and marshmallow bits)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Place cookie sheet in oven.
- Make pancakes:In large bowl, whisk pancake milk, egg, milk, butter, granulated sugar, and green food coloring until combined with a few lumps.
- Lightly grease a griddle or 12-inch, nonstick skillet; heat on medium heat until very hot.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of batter onto hot griddle. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until cooked through, flipping once. Transfer to cookie sheet in the oven to keep warm.
- Make topping:In medium bowl, with hand-mixer on medium, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and milk until smooth.
- Serve silver dollar pancakes topped with cream cheese glaze and Lucky Charms.
Video: MUKBANG: COOKING BREAKFAST!! BANANA PANCAKES, BACON, SAUSAGE, HASH BROWNS & EGGS!
How to Buy Violin Strings
Weight Loss-Friendly Entrees- 7 Dishes Under 290 Calories
Slim Down Season 5 Reasons Your Diet Isn’tWorking
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Miranda Lambert Is The Latest Celeb To Cool Off With a Summer Bob
How to Ask for a Reference
20 Guacamole Recipes for the Avocado Obsessed
Gym Tips for Weight Gain
How to Start a Solar Business
Is Your Partner Ruining Your Sleep
The White Company Turns 20
Saudi Arabia has recently changed its laws to allow women to earn drivers licenses
Billionaires are paying up to 23 million for citizenship in a foreign country
How to Minimise Security Risks from Hackers
Date: 13.12.2018, 05:54 / Views: 94292