How to draw a tiger standing
How to Make a Standing Tiger Out of Clay
Find a flat, clean workspace to create your clay tiger.If you create it on a bumpy surface, the tiger might look bumpy or some parts smaller than the other, for example, the head is bumpy or one leg is bigger than the other. A flat space will help you make your clay tiger comfortably.
Start with a big piece of orange clay.Roll it into a ball. Shape it into a rectangular prism. Round the edges to help it look like a tiger's body.
Roll a smaller piece of orange clay into a ball.This will be the head. Stick the head at the end of the body with a toothpick.
- To stick the head on, break a toothpick in half. Poke one of the halves of the toothpick in the place you're going to put the head. Stick the head onto the toothpick. Don't let any of the toothpick show up at the bottom, and make sure the toothpick doesn't stick out. The toothpick will help the head stay and not fall off.
Roll two small yellow balls of clay and add them to the bottom (not all the way at the bottom) of the head.Poke small holes in them.
Roll another small ball of yellow clay, and add them under the two muzzles, in the middle.You will see a mouth form.
Roll two small orange pieces of clay into two balls for the ears.Flatten them, but keep them a little thick. Stick them on top of the head, one on the left, one on the right.
Flatten two smaller pieces of black clay, and flatten (this time, not thick at all).Stick them on the front of the ears. These will show the inside of the ear.
Make eyes using two small balls of black clay.Stick them on the (not all the way on the top) top.
Add a nose using pink or black clay.Shape a ball of clay into a triangle and stick it in the high middle of the snout (where the muzzle and mouth are).
Make arms by rolling two cylinders of orange clay.Stick them to the front sides of the body.
Bend the end for paws.If you'd like, you can add pads and/or claws.
Make legs by rolling two cylinders of orange clay.Bend the ends to create paws. Stick the legs to the back sides of the body.
Make a tail by rolling a cylinder of orange clay into a thinner cylinder.Roll a black oval of clay and stick it at the end of the orange strip. Stick it where the bottom will be.
Make lots of strips of black clay.Stick them everywhere (not all over, or the tiger will be messy!) for stripes.
QuestionHow do I make a real looking tiger?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerTry adding some features like a more detailed face and more stripes. You could add whiskers by cutting small pieces of cord and sticking them into the clay before it dries.Thanks!
QuestionHow could I add a mane for a lion?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerAdd some extra clay around the neck and spread it out to look like a mane.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Use a toothpick to hold the head in place.
- You can also make a sitting tiger if you'd like.
- Make sure you don't puttoomany stripes on the face, or it may block the eyes and/or nose.
- Be creative! You don't have to use orange, because if you want to create a Siberian tiger out of clay, you have to use white instead of orange.
- Make sure that when you cook the tiger, the tiger is made of a clay you can cook, not one you can't cook. Baking one that cannot be cooked may cause fire and/or cause the clay to melt. Examples of clay that cannot be cooked are air-dry clay, modeling clay, play dough, etc.
- You can make your tiger any size you want.
- You can also paint the stripes after drying your tiger.
Video: 3D Standing Tiger Cake (My Little Scythe)
Kevin Hart Finishes First Marathon, Learns Lesson About the Wall
What if I lied on my resume
70 Snoopy Tattoo Ideas For Men – Peanuts Pet Beagle Designs
How to increase breast size naturally with food, exercise
How to Administer a Coffee Enema
Icelands beer spa
Scandal Star Cornelius Smith Jr. on Making it to Shondaland
10 Essential Facts About Anthrax
How to Fake a Flawless Complexion, by Emma Stones Makeup Artist
How to Celebrate a First Birthday Without a Party
How to Bone a Holster to Fit Your Handgun
Whats Behind Your Back Pain
Safe Investment: The Shoe Brand Every Fashion Pro Rates
Date: 06.12.2018, 19:46 / Views: 75165