Wearing and caring for Polar heart rate sensors
How to Wear a Polar Wearlink Heart Rate Transmitter
Hold the plastic tab of the elastic strap with one hand and the transmitter in the other.
Twist them apart.Twist them like you would wring out a wet towel,notlike you're breaking apart a wishbone.
Wrap the strap around your chest, placing the hard plastic battery unit right in the center of your chest, just below your pectoral muscles.
Snap the elastic strap back onto the transmitter.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Though you may be hesitant at first, afraid of breaking the transmitter due to the force required, these instructions come straight from the manufacturer's website.
- After use, disconnect both snaps of the elastic strap from the WearLink transmitter. Over time, if left in contact, the snaps will corrode.
- Keep in mind, the first five times you try to unsnap the unit it will be very difficult, but after that it will open up much easier.
- Using the manufacturer's directions of adding a few drops of saline (salt water) solution to the transmitter device and then pressing lightly against the chest increases the reliability of the signal. If a saline solution is unavailable, wetting the webbed contact area of the strap with water also improves the signal.
- If you find the receiver is not accurate or seems to be 'missing', then replace the batteries. If the batteries are good, then try sliding the whole transmitter belt toward your left a few inches.
Video: EEVblog #665 - Polar Wearlink Heart Rate Transmitter Teardown
The Sesame Street Episode Your Kids Will Never See
How to Clean Suede Shoes
How to Sharpen Your Mind with Puzzles
Jay Z Opens Up About Cheating on Beyoncé After Going into SurvivalMode’
Zuckerberg throws press team under a bus
How Processed Foods Can Affect Your Health
British brides often get kissed by chimney sweeps
How to Get a Good Man
Competition: Win 500 To Spend At Barbour
15 Women With Brilliant Brows on Pinterest
How High Blood Pressure Affects Your Feet
Side Effects of Breast Cancer Treatment: 12 Tips for Coping
Date: 12.12.2018, 15:00 / Views: 43331