Pan Roasted Chicken with Asparagus - Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
Roast Chicken with Asparagus
Aug 19, 2013
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 10
to 3 1/2-lb chicken
2 tbsp. each melted butter and fresh lemon juice (save lemon rinds)
1 tsp. dried thyme
1/2 tsp. each salt
- Heat oven to 475°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Place chicken, breast side down, on baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp each butter and lemon juice. Sprinkle with 1/2 the thyme, salt, tarragon and pepper. Put lemon rinds in body cavity. Tie legs together with kitchen twine.
- Roast chicken 20 minutes. Reduce temperature to 400°F. Turn chicken breast side up, drizzle with remaining butter and lemon juice and sprinkle with remaining thyme, salt, tarragon and pepper. Roast 30 minutes more.
- Place asparagus around chicken, turning to coat with pan juices. Roast 10 to 15 minutes until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part of thigh, not touching bone, registers 170°F and asparagus are crisp-tender. Let stand 10 minutes before carving.
- Skim fat off pan juices. Serve juices with the chicken and lemon wedges with the asparagus.
Video: One Pan Garlic Herb Chicken & Asparagus
How to Deal With Difficult People in YourLife
Take a look inside the Freemasons oldest Grand Lodge in the world
Setting Boundaries With Friends
How to Keep Post Vacation Romance Alive
DIY Bouncy Waves For Your Gorgeous Look
13 Enviable Closets From Pinterest
How to Write Serious Gothic Poetry
17 Reasons To Get Off The Couch
What Is Mindfulness
Your Special Invitation To Highgrove
What Is Saturated Fat
While farmers have seen an increase in business over the past year, theyre hoping for even more relations with the outside world
10 Surprising Challenges of Working from Home
Date: 09.12.2018, 17:34 / Views: 63163