Meal Prep For Weight Loss | Ground Turkey Lettuce Wraps and Chicken Enchilada Zucchini Boats | Ep. 7
Skinny Taco Lettuce Boats
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 taco lettuce boat | Calories: 97 | Total Fat: 5 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 10 mg | Sodium: 138 mg | Carbohydrates: 9 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 3 g | Protein: 4 g | SmartPoints: 3 |
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced, separated
- 1 cup tomatoes, finely chopped, separated
- 11 ounces ground lean turkey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Ground pepper
- 6 lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 1/3 cup grated low-fat cheese
- Chives, finely chopped (optional)
- Over medium heat, in a saucepan with extra virgin olive oil, sautè half of the onoins and the garlic.
- Add half of the tomatoes after one minute.
- Add the turkey then season with the soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Toss until cooked through. Turn off the fire.
- Using the lettuce as the bowls, distribute the turkey, remaining tomatoes and onions then the cheese.
Video: How to Make P.F. Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps | Get the Dish
How to Visit Japan on a Budget
Brown Rice Mushroom Pilaf
Lose Pounds by Counting Up to 10
Our Beauty Editors September Picks: Go Bold
How to Make French Toast Sausage RollUps
How to Prepare Payroll in Excel
How to Hide Belly Fat
Brownstone Furniture Palmer Mid-Century Modern Driftwood Dresser
How to Teach a Puppy to Come
DIY Teeth Whitening: The Best At-HomeTricks
How to Write a Film Bibliography
Perfectionism causing more early deaths and suicides among millennials
Ten-Minute Walks a Stretch for Most Americans