Should We Take a Multivitamin?
StyleCaster Top 10: Beyoncé’s New Bangs, Brad Pitt’s Furniture Design Career, More
What better way to close out the day than with 10 must-click talking points from around the web, curated by us. Have a story you’d like to nominate? We’ll be posting our top 10 each evening, so tweet us at @StyleCaster#SC10.
1.Beyoncé debuts her freshly cut bangs at the Barclays Center during the Brooklyn Nets home opener. [Beauty High]
2.Kate Middletongets painted. A portrait of the Duchess will be hung in the National Portrait Gallery. [InStyle UK]
3. In weird celebrity collaboration news, Brad Pitt is set to design a furniture line, debuting next week. [Us]
4. As if the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show wasn’t exciting enough. Three major models –Cara Delevingne,Jourdan DunnandHilary Rhoda– all have been booked to walk the show for the first time. [Fashionista]
5. In other Victoria’s Secret-related news, Victoria’s Secret Angel Erin Heathertonand boyfriendLeonardo DiCapriohave called it quits. [Fashionista]
6. Rumor alert: There has been talk that Erdem Moralioglu might be the designer chosen to guide Schiaparelli back into the market next year. [Fashionologie]
7. Hurricane Sandy didn’t discriminate when destroying the homes of many on the East Coast. Marc Jacobs currently is in the market for a new place after his house was flooded during the storm.
Video: [Dr. Martens] AW12 - Billie
8 Reasons to love the sun
Zac Posen For Target Lookbook
6 Summer Outfit Ideas You Can Order in Time for the Weekend
Flu Season Off to Slow Start
Oil Pulling: What You Need to Know
Kate Bosworth on the One Type of Shoe She’ll NeverWear
How to Act when Your Boyfriend Tells You That Youre Beautiful
Can Too Much Green Tea or Matcha Lead to LiverDamage
Get Emmy Rossum’s Lace Punk Nail Art From the MetGala
Is Red Wines Resveratrol Really Healthy
Yasmin Le Bon models her new Wallis collection