I simply love salads. I believe you can never go wrong with them, if you get inspired. Which I did after finding in Waitrose some nice crayfish tails and quail eggs. I knew they would be delicious with crispy bacon and parmesan dressing. It is a recipe to die for, inspired by a beautiful Saturday morning. Enjoy!
- sun hats for women uk 2018
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Yield : 2
- Allergens : eggs,
1. Start by heating the oven to 200 degrees. Put the bacon rashes on a large tray and leave it in the oven until they turn crispy. It won't take longer than 10 minutes.
2. Heat a pan and melt the butter. When it starts to bubble, add the asparagus, let it stir for a few minutes until gold then add the crayfish and chopped garlic. Mix a bit, then remove from the pan.
3. Mix the lime juice with mayo and parmesan cheese.
4. In a bowl, mix the salad with crayfish, asparagus, tomatoes, chopped onions and egg quail. Add the dressing and decorate with bacon.
Flower girls dresses gold 2018
Aqua quinceanera dresses by mori lee 2018
Sarah seven wedding dress 2018
Dark ombre hair pinterest 2018
Outdoor family maternity photography 2018
Bedroom designs photos 2018
Purple bedroom design 2018
Fashion drawings for beginners 2018